Does your child take permission for a party and then return home late? Are you constantly worried about your child’s location and are looking for a solution? As your child grows, they may get annoyed when you keep asking them where they are going. If you are constantly concerned about your child’s safety, and they pay no heed to what you say and instead get annoyed, you can switch to other alternatives like a trustworthy parental control app that may help you gain track of where your child exactly is and protect their safety online by blocking inappropriate content.
In this post, we will introduce methods to track cell phone location and how you can see your child’s location without them knowing.
Figure 1: keep-an-eye-on-child’s-location-1
Track kid’s location Using Parental Control App
A trustworthy parental control app, such as FamiSafe location tracking, entitles you to track cell phone location of your child without much trouble. With simple steps, you will be able to track the live location of your child along with a complete track record of their past location history. Not just this, Famisafe allows you to manage your kid’s screen time and keep their safety online as well.
Figure 2: keep-an-eye-on-child’s-location-2
How to track cell phone location using FamiSafe
FamiSafe is available for Android and iOS devices, and also Windows, Mac, Kindle, etc. Download it from Google Play Store or App Store, respectively on both your and your kids’ devices. Once you complete downloading, follow the steps mentioned below to complete the setup.
Install and run the application on the parents’ device
- Install the app on your device and then launch FamiSafe on your device. The sign-up page will appear on your screen. Create an account on FamiSafe using your email or continue as a third party.
- Once you complete creating your account and the registration process, you may tie up your child’s device with a pairing code.
- Then you will need to grant certain access to FamiSafe for a better performance. If your kids are using iOS devices, you will need to install Profile, and turn on Content Blocker. It’s important to activate Contact List & Location Permissions, tap Allow on the pop-up window.
- Now, you can track live location of your kid’s device. And receive alerts when your kids’ phone battery levels are under 20%.
Some Key features of FamiSafe
Armed with a wide range of features, FamiSafe enables you to ensure your child’s online safety from different aspects. Of the many features that FamiSafe offers, the most important ones include:
- Location tracking
Not only FamiSafe allows you to track your kids’ whereabouts in real-time, but it gets hold of the entire location history of your kid once you install and enable this app on their device.
Moreover, you can also create Geofences. With Geofences, you can select the areas that aren’t suitable for your child. Every time your child enters such an area, a reminder will be sent to your device.
Figure 4: keep-an-eye-on-child’s-location-4
- Limit screen time
If you are extremely worried that your child spends most of the time on their device and wastes valuable time, FamiSafe allows parents to manage kids’ screen time. By setting up an intelligent schedule on your child’s devices, they will take breaks between their studies and use their screen time to relax and form a healthy digital habit. Moreover, you can also set a time limit according to different apps to avoid overuse.
Figure 5: keep-an-eye-on-child’s-location-5
- Online safety
FamiSafe is the best application to ensure your child’s online safety. Internet is a delightful place and attracts the mind of a child, while at the same time, it is filled with all the negativity that the world has to offer.
You can protect your child from online threats and encountering people who are not good for his/her well-being by filtering inappropriate keywords they search for on the internet, or monitor their social media apps. You can keep an eye on what they view and what they do not.
Figure 6: keep-an-eye-on-child’s-location-6
Information about the plans offered by FamiSafe
You can first take a free demo and then decide whether to go for all the features or not. There are flexible plans for you to choose and you can get all the premium features offered by FamiSafe at a very reasonable price.
- FamiSafe offers its service at $10.99 per month. You may have to pay $1 extra to get Geonection. With this plan, you will be able to protect five devices simultaneously.
- The quarterly plan of FamiSafe is another excellent option for you. You will have to pay $20.99 for a quarter, and you will be entitled to protect ten devices simultaneously.
- You can also opt for the annual plan of FamiSafe, which comes at a very reasonable price of $60.99 for a year. With the yearly plan, you will be able to protect ten devices simultaneously.
All these plans mentioned above will entitle you with features like:
- Real-time location tracking
- Location history access
- Activity report
- Control of screen time
- Setting smart schedule
- App blocker
- Web filter
- Detection of Explicit content
- Track browser history
With so many features at such a reasonable price, FamiSafe should be your first preference while trying to provide a safe environment for your kids.
Being a parent, it is obvious to be concerned about the whereabouts of your child, while many times your child will feel that you are nagging them and interfering too much.
FamiSafe is a user-friendly app that does not invade your child’s privacy but grants you access to your child’s location. This app also allows you to limit their screen time and protect them from various cybercrimes. As parents, we always wish for the best for our kids and that is the motto behind the creation of FamiSafe. Install the app, enjoy the benefits, and keep your child safe and sound.