First, you should check all necessary details about the exam so that you could prepare an ideal pattern to learn this.
SSC MTS Exam Paper Could Be Categorized Into Two Categories –
The examination can be categorized into two important papers called Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 – Talking about the Paper 1 oriented questions, you will be finding objective-oriented questions. You need to choose carefully. If you choose the wrong answer then 0.25 will be cut. Whether you are comfortable with Hindi or English, this question paper will come in both languages.
- Paper 2 – Talking about paper 1 question paper, it would be around descriptive type. You need to write letters or short essays according to any language coming under the 8th schedule of the constitution.
What Is Included In The English Language Section –
As per SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria, 10th pass candidates are allowed to give exams following two age groups 18-25 years and 18-27 years. If you are already good at grammar and vocabulary then you probably would not be tricky to. It could be easy for you to find an excellent score. If you want to make your vocabulary get stronger, you may go with Word Power Made Easy which is regarded as the best book. Moreover, you will also get to know about the exam pattern. Talking about the important topics of English Language tips, they have been mentioned below-
- You should practice reading comprehension. It would be better if you could search more online. You will get to know about reading comprehension. This section needs more practice if you want to get good at it.
- Vocabulary and grammar are next on the list of what you need more work on. The best thing is that
- You should prepare idioms and proverbs. Do not forget to practice this. Most candidates do not prepare for this thinking that it might not be important to prepare. But there is nothing like this. Idioms and proverbs are important indeed.
- Sentence improvement is also one of the most important sections. Here, you need to do more practice so that you can get good at it.
- Phrase replacement is also important indeed. They could be quite interesting indeed. The more you do, the more you improve indeed.
- Error correction is next on the list of what you need to practice.
- Do not forget to practice synonyms and antonyms.
How To Prepare SSC MTS English Section –
In this section, we are going to mention how you can prepare for English. If you are good at this language then SSC MTS Selection Process can be easy for you. Let’s understand this –
- You should learn new words as it will help your vocabulary section. Once you learn them then you need to use them in sentences accordingly.
- You should keep learning new words and add them to your notebook for last time revision. It will truly help to improve your vocabulary.
- You should attend the SSC MTS Mock Test so that you can make your preparation stronger. The level of your preparation will go higher. Your weak areas will be covered.
- You must focus on grammar preparation since most candidates fail in that. Do not underestimate it, otherwise, it would be tricky to get a good score.
- There are specific topics that could be difficult to understand if you are not good at grammar.
You should always keep in mind that you cannot get good at the English language in 2-3 days only. You must emphasize basic grammar as it is the core to get good marks. You should go with school-level grammar books to learn more about it. Your basics will get improved doing this.
Another good thing could be emphasizing the editorial section of the newspaper. You should focus on that so that your English could be improved indeed. The Cloze test is also regarded as one of the most significant sections when it comes to preparing English. You should work on making a good grip on the topic.
So, what are you waiting for? Get into practice and do your best. If you believe in yourself, you can do that indeed.