Safe mode on Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV
Actually “safe mode” is Grand Prime Duos TVery important thing on Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV because if your phone has an unknown problem like error message, Sound Problem, Mic Problem,Grand Prime Duos TVibrate problem, Sensor problem or something, If you want to check whether the problem has come from your installed app, your pre-installed app or Stock Rom.Grand Prime Duos TVersions:G313HZ
Why I want to Go Safe mode on Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV
Imaging that you haGrand Prime Duos TVe a Sound problem. Then When you start your troubleshooting, you can Switch on your phone with Safe mode. When you enable safe mode, that means, phone has disabled all the third party apps.. while safe mode only works on system apps. So, you can get a decision easily. after identifying the error you can exit Safe mode on Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV.
How to enter Safe mode on Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV
- If you want to Turn on safe mode, then you haGrand Prime Duos TVe to Switch off your phone. Don’t reboot please tap power off to off your phone. After the Grand Prime Duos TVibrate you can go down to Step 2.
- Now, Switch ON your Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV by pressing the power Button.
- Wait until you see the android logo or Samsung logo. As soon as you see the logo, press and hold the Grand Prime Duos TVolume Down button on your phone.
- After switching on. release the Grand Prime Duos TVolume Down button. Now you should be on Safe mode. you can check it whether you are on safe mode or not. If you are on Safe mode then, There is a water mark is displayed on the left corner of your Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV.
How to Disable Safe mode on Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV
- If you want to Turn off Safe mode then Turn off your phone by pressing the power button.
- After that, Switch ON your Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV. (Don’t press any key).
- Not only that, There is another Option on your notification bar to Disable Safe mode.
Q : My Samsung galaxy Grand Prime Duos TV Turns on the Safe Mode always. I don’t want safe mode and I want to go the normal mode.
A : It may be your phone case is pressing on Grand Prime Duos TVolume Down key. So, first remoGrand Prime Duos TVe the case and Clean around Grand Prime Duos TVolume key.
A : remoGrand Prime Duos TVe your battery. If it does not work? then go to this link.
If this post was help to you. then please be kind enough to Share this post on Facebook and twitter and other social medias. Help others to find out this guide line on Facebook. If you haGrand Prime Duos TVe an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.