How to root any android device with kingroot
we are going to provide instructions with pictures to root your any android device with kigroot. – 2-6 running on Android phones. and we discuss errors of rooting and solutions
Why I want to root my android
♥ When you rooted, phone processes runs its ultimate speed.. and RAM runs ultimate speed too.. That means, no more getting stuck, freezing, no more force stop messages – Note- If you want these performance, then you need to install some root apps
Root my android device with kingroot
Requirement for rooting your phone
- Download kingroot and copy paste to your phone’s SD card.
2. Go to SD card, tap the “kingroot” then, check “unknown sources”
3. after that, Tap “install”. please wait while installing.
- After intalling KingRoot app, Open it.
- Now Tap “try to Root”
- After performing Root, You can use your phone. and Flash custom Roms/Stock Roms/Recovery
Now your android device is rooted. To check whether rooted or not install this root checker app.
IF you want, you can replace Kinguser with SuperSU.
IF you want to Unroot, Click this