Microphone not working on Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017)
If you are having a call or receiving a call through the media of Whatapp, Viber, Imo, Messenger, and normal voice call. others can’t hear you, but you can hear them without any problem If u having that issue, you can follow this post. in this post we are going to give Basic and advance methods to fix this “MIC Not working Problem”. some times this problem caused because of bad MIC (Hardware) but lot of times its caused Android system or caches.
Basic Solutions for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Microphone issues:
- Restart your Samsung smart phone.
- Remove the battery for 3min and insert battery and switch on.
- Insert Hand free and turn off the phone then Turn on again.
Normal Solutions for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Microphone issues:
01. Boot your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) in safe mode
Sometimes the third party apps control how the microphone behaves.Therefore restart your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) in safe mode and it will may help to you. (When you are on safemode, it will disable all third party apps temporally) More about – Safe mode
Following are the steps to do it:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold Power Key and when appears on the screen leave the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down key immediately after releasing the Power key.
- Until the finish restarting,hold the Volume Down key.
- In the bottom left corner of your screen will display the safe mode.
- When it display on your screen leave the Volume Down key.
If the microphone works properly while safe mode, uninstall the all third party apps. Because that may cause the trouble. problem is persist then Boot to normal mode
02. Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017)
First you have to backup of your Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) before the factory reset.Because it deletes all the data that’s kept in the phone’s internal memory storage. (all videos, photos, Phone numbers will be deleted) Dedicated Resetting Guide line
Following are the steps to do it:
- Turn off your device.
- Press Volume Up,Power Button and Home Button together.
- Release the buttons when appears the Android figure on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to highlight the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and use Power Button to select it.
- Use Volume buttons to highlight Yes-delete all user data and press Power Button to select it.
03.Record a voice or call and listen to it
If a factory reset doesn’t work then it may a hardware problem in your phone.Then you try to record your voice or call and confirm that your voice sounds faint or hardly audible.
04.Clean the Samsung device’s Microphone hole
Use a thin needle or use compressed air to blow on the hole to away all the dirt and debris.
Advance Solutions for Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Microphone issues:
All above methods did not help you then it must be system fault or Hardware fault. If it is system fault then you can smile because we can fix it by install Android system. but it is hardware case 🙁 however first Install Stock Rom (System) Don’t wary we have dedicated posts about Flashing Stock Roms to Samsung galaxy phones. Click here and find your phone and try it..
So, If this Microphone issues guide line was help, then please share this guide line to facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guide line on facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.