How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 With Odin Tool
we provide instructions with pictures to root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 and we discuss errors of rooting and solutions. in this post, we use CF Root. (but you can use other Possible Options.) and included all possible root apps and other methods (with PC / without PC) to root your phone.. after root you can do anything such as speed up internet, Moving and removing pre installed Apps, Tethering, Application/ Network Control. speed up and increase battery life on rooted Device
Why I want to root my Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8
♥ When you rooted,using Specific apps, Device’s processes runs its ultimate speed.. and RAM runs ultimate speed too.. That means, no more getting stuck, freezing, no more force stop messages
What can i do after rooting
♥ After Rooting, you can Unlock Hidden Features and Install “Incompatible Applications” and Automate Everything in your phone, Boost Battery Life and Your phone’s Speed. as well as you can Remove Pre-installed apps. Flash custom Rom/Recovery. More Details – What can I do with a rooted phone | List of Things
♥ After rooting, phone processes runs its ultimate speed.. and RAM runs ultimate speed too.. can remove pre-installed apps.. That means, no more getting stuck, freezing, no more force stop messages Note– If you want these performance, then you need to install some root apps Read more
♥ other things that you can – Root file explorers, Moving and removing Apps, Tethering, Screen shots & Screen recording, Backups, get deleted Messages from whatapp, viber. Application/ Network Control, Xposed Framework, CPU Control, Enable swap file / partition, Advanced and Miscellaneous, Enable OTG Support (connect USB pen to phone) Read more
What is the meaning of Root
♥ Actually a rooted phone is, you can do anything to phone. Just like phone which you made yourself. Normally before rooting, you can perform limited tasks but after rooting it change.
♥ as a admin user in your computer you can do anything. but If you are a guest user then you can limited things. after rooted, your are the admin/ high privilege user
Before performs the root for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 you should know these things
♥ You can do this if you have unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 .
♥ When you rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 phone, it cause to cancel phone’s warranty. But you can unroot anytime.
♥ you must have windows based Pc. Because Odin setup works only windows like vista, 7, 8, 10
♥ Phone’s pc software does not want to install but Samsung driver must works on your PC without error.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 with CF Root File without Risk
Requirement for rooting your Device
Proceed at your own risk. Gogorapid.com will not be responsible for any mistake and any damage that might occur to your device while performing the following operation. Don’t skip any step.
- If you don’t have Samsung USB drivers, then download and install it. If you have Samsung USB setup, then go to Step 2.
- You had better enable USB Debugging mode and developer mode before going Step 2.
- we use Odin Flash Tool for performing rooting process. So Download it. It is a Zip File and after extract you can see CF-Auto-root.tar, Odin3.ini, tmax.dll and zlib.dll files.
- Take your phone and turn it off by pressing power button. Make sure whether your Device is off before going to Step 4.
- Now you have to switch on it on Download mode.
- Press and hold the Power key + Home key + Volume down key until boot to download mode.
- You can see above warning message Now.
- connect your Device to your computer via Data cable and Tap Volume Up. use Original cables
- Open Odin 3 Setup.
- If you have connected Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 to computer, then Odin 3 will get your drive automatically and display “added” message.
- If not, reconnect, restart and reconnect
Download CF Root File of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8
- Download CF Root File of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8
- Click PDA / AP and browse to Downloaded CF Root file (auto image image.tar.md5) . and click ok.
- ♥ Note- What is the Stock & Custom Rom? Firmware? Bootloader?.
- Finally, click the Start button to root. This process may take 30 sec. and when it complete, your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 phone will be restart with rooted. As well as Odin will indicate “PASS” box when you rooted. (it may restart several times)
Final Step –
Check If Your Android Phone Is Rooted Properly
you can make sure that your phone rooted or not using these simple tips.. If there is a App Called “SuperSu” then your phone is Rooted. If you have doubt again? then use this app. it will tell you whether or not the phone has root access. Top 10 Rooted apps for android devices
Now disconnect your phone from your computer. With safe remove option. OK Now your phone is rooted.
I can not root my phone, Why I can’t root my phone, My phone does not root
Tell me error msg that you got and what app that you used to root.. then i can suggest solutions for it or try other possible methods. i Recommend you to try CF Root.
- Use different root app Like CF Root, kingoroot, King-root, Root Gineus , FramaRoot
- other Possible Options
My phone model is not listed on chainfire / desktop. firmware.mobi/ web site?
If you can’t find your phone model number then you have to wait or use different method. because they may be making or updating your phone’s CF file. Don’t worry you can use lot of rooting app to root your phone. More details
su binary needs to be updated/
The Superuser binary (su) must be updated
- unroot your phone
- Remove rooting apps.
- Restart your phone
- Now, follow above guide line step by step.
could not do normal boot odin mode
This happen when you use incorrect CF root file, you can still Switch on the phone. please follow this solution Click here
I rooted my Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 but it does not on. It boot again and again like a bootloop
- This can happen when you have installed new firmware. In this error you device does not switch on/ continuously restart. In this situation, you have to reset your device. To perform reset, you have to remove your battery and insert back it again after that, Boot into recovery by holding Volume up+ Home + Power. And select “wipe data/factory reset” after that select “Yes”. Now restart. If you want fully guide with pictures go to How to reset Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 | Alternative Link
- If not works? can reset? then final solution is Flash Stock Rom.: Step by step guide here.
Unable to obtain the root permission
The Superuser binary (su) must be updated.
Please choose an installation method. Recovery mode installation is recommended for HTC devices.
if you faced this", click
Odin fail to root – <ID:0/005> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
You may see this error message.
If you see this. choose right CF-Auto-Root.tar. read this http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-rooting-roms-hacks/391849-galaxy-s5-odin-failing-root.html
Fix Odin id non-functional and “Failed”
Remove/Unplug and plug your device again back. Then turn to DL mode and unplug it again and re-plug. Now Odin detects the device automatically and then clicks “Start”.
Stuck on logo screen
- switch to DL mode and repeat above steps again
- If not works? then final solution is Flash Stock Rom.: Step by step guide here.
Fix “Unfortunately, SuperSU has Stopped” Error in Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8
1 Download and install the latest APK for SuperSU on your device. (use links)
2 Launch SuperSU app and let it disable the KNOX security.
3 Reboot your device and the error message should no longer appear.
4. Delete cache and data in superSu
If you have any question or any doubt regarding this tutorial please ask as a comment. then we can help you. as well as be sure to share this to Facebook and twitter and bookmark us on your web browser.
Fix missing or lost root access on Android. Click
PMT of the ROM has changed , please download it
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING. Click.
md5 error! Binary is invalid
KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
installation failed please reboot Click
Unauthorized actions have been detected Click.
Fortnite root detection ! FOUND FIX Click.
only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed
SuperSU keeps saying SU Binary Occupied
very simple solution reflash kernel reboot go to app drawer unistall magisk long press icon back to twrp flash supersu wipe cache dalvik reboot
<ID:0/009> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
Problem solved. Disconnected phone from computer. Did a soft reboot power+volume down for about 20secs. Phone rebooted ok. Works ok.
verification failed. unable to restart your device. the integrity verification has failed.you need to reset your device to factory default settings.
Us ethis Link and Follow the guide Link
After Rooting, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 is not wokring.. stuck at boot, continuously restarts,
If Your Stock Rom image or Custom image has been damaged so you have to install Stock Rom or Custom Rom again. Is Sound big? Don’t worry we have step by step dedicated Posts here.
After root some of Features Not working
Q : yesterday i rooted my phone and Now, WiFi, Mobile data, Bluetooth, sensors, keyboard, speakers,MIC, Host-spot and GPS does not work properly.
A : It seems, Something gone Wrong. When we are rooting these kind of things may happen. All you have to do is Install Stock Rom and then again try to root your device.
After root, battery drain so fast
Some users, when perform root, have noticed that their battery life goes down a so fast With just a simple wipe your phone or wipe of the battery stats file though, you can get your battery back up and running to its full capacity. Read More
Samsung health can’t be open on rooted device
i want a help regarding serious problem with my Samsung Galaxy. Whenever I open Samsung health app it says ” because of new security policy Samsung health can’t be open on rooted device” Read More – Install S-Health App on Rooted Samsung Galaxy with Tripped KNOX
DM-VERITY VERIFICATION FAILED
A lot of people have started facing this very strange error on their Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Previously I thought that this error is affecting a very small batch of phones but recently I started receiving more and more requests for this error. Basically, Samsung Galaxy Read More
KNOX Void Warranty 0x1 / knox counter / Reset KNOX Counter to 0x0
If you’re constantly playing around with your device and installing custom ROMs, you might occasionally encounter a technical problem that requires a visit to a service center. However this ” reset knox warranty void 0x1 back to 0x0″ problem can be fixed without service center – Read More
If this guide line “root Samsung Galaxy Note 7 SM-N930W8 with CF Root” help for you. share this guide line on Facebook and Twitter. Help others to find out this guide line on Social Media sites. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate to contact us. There after we will be able to help you and also make sure you bookmark our site on your browser.