How to Factory reset Meizu M2 Note – step by step with Picture
How to Hard reset Meizu M2 Note – step by step with Picture
Hard reset Meizu M2 Note – In the world of smartphones, it’s impossible to ignore the influence of Meizu M2 Note phones. I know that you all agree with me if you use this phone. I don’t think that there is any phone that can challenge Android phone Technology. Android phones have various versions. In this device’s serious, Meizu M2 Note is one of the popular phones throughout the world.
as well as no one, can debt about android. Android smartphones have become one of the most popular platforms throughout the world. However, there are some errors and problems also. But all can fix. We dedicated this post to give instructions about safe reset and all methods of performing Hard reset Meizu M2 Note’s all Versions
Why I want to Hard Reset Meizu M2 Note
- Is your Meizu M2 Note phone is Slow? Is it getting Not responding and or get force stop messages always? then you have to reset your phone.
- If you forget, phone’s unlock password or phone’s pattern lock or If the phone gets error messages then you have to reset your phone.
- If your phone is lost, then you have to reset your device remotely. you can do this on your Pc. see below.
- Do you want to delete or erase all data from your phone? like your apps, photos, and music, etc
There are four types of resetting methods.
- Hard Factory Reset – people called this Factory reset. However, it will delete all thing in your phone. and you can do a Hard reset if you can not switch on your phone or If you want to reset your phone Hardly.
- Normal Factory Reset – There is no big deal with Normal reset. However, it will delete all things but not like a hard reset. If your phone is slow, then use this. but if any other reason, then use the above one
- Remotely Reset – This is a new method still and most people don’t know about this. In this method, you can reset your phone remotely. you don’t need to reset your phone. you can do this using your PC, Tab.
- Flash Stock Rom -This is the most advanced method. We can fix system errors too. In this reset method, we install system software again onto your phone. The above 3 methods only can reset your phone to factory settings. In this, we install your Stock Rom or Custom Rom
Hard Reset Meizu M2 Note
- We recommend you to get full back up before doing this. After reset, you will be lost all data on your phone. (Google account, System and app data, App settings, Downloaded apps, Media )
- Take your phone and switch off it by pressing the power key. (please wait until vibrate)
- Now press the Power button + Home button + Volume Up button at the same time. Wait for a while until the android logo appears.
After pressing that combination, then after a few moments, you should be on the below screen and you will be able to access the phone’s boot menu. If not, then see the bottom of the post.
- Volume Up = go to Up
- Volume Down = Go to Down
- Power key = enter
Tap the “Wipe data/factory reset” by clicking Volume down and enter.
- Now you should be on the below screen.
- Go down (Volume Down) and select (Power key) “YES–delete all user data”
After selecting “YES–delete all user data”, your phone will start reset. Don’t remove your battery during this task. After restart, you will have to set a date and time, language, and then sign in to your google account.
Reset Meizu M2 Note (Normal)
- Take your phone
- Go to the menu then go to setting.
- If your phone run Nougat or the latest one then, Find “General Management”
- If not, Find “Backup and Reset”
- The final Step is, Tap “Reset Device” and it will Reset your phone.
- If your phone runs Nougat or the latest one, then there are more resetting options. Reset Setting, Reset Network Setting, Factory reset. Select Factory Reset option.
Reset Meizu M2 Note remotely
- Go to Android Device Manager and login into your phone’s google account.
- Also, there is a lot of apps.
you can see there is an options box called “Erase Device”. Click it from using Computer.
The final Step is, Click “erase” and confirm. It will start to Hard reset Meizu M2 Note
Flash Stock Rom then it will Format all things
Stock ROM is the Original ROM/ Official Rom that your phone has. IF you buy an android phone. It has a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is the default ROM. Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty
we use the Odin tool but we also give you all Flashing methods and all required files and we give you all available Stock Roms for your phone. we have dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms
After Reset Meizu M2 Note – E:failed to mount
Q: After I reset, there is an error in recovery. How to slow now?
E:failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
can’t mount ‘/data’ (Invalid argument)
E:failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
E:Can’t mount /data/log/recovery_log.txt
A: You had better install your Stock Rom again. Because your Rom may be damaged. your phone will not avoid a warranty. Stock Rom is an official Rom. Go to this Link and Find More.
dm-verity verification failed
Q: I reset my phone Now it gives me an error “dm-verity verification failed” How to fix this.
A: your Rom may be damaged. So, You had better install your Stock Rom again. your phone will not avoid a warranty. Stock Rom is an official Rom. Go to this Link and Find More.
After factory reset, Meizu M2 Note can’t connect to the internet
Q: I reset Meizu M2 Note. Now I can’t connect to the internet and the sim card wasn’t recognized. I remember that there is an error message “E: failed to mount /preload” During the reset
Error message – “E: failed to mount /preload”
A: If there is not any error MSG then Contact your Network servers provider and ask your Internet settings
A: Try to reset your phone again. If it is failed then try flash a stock Rom. your phone will not avoid a warranty. Stock Rom is an official Rom. Go to this Link and Find More.
How to Recover Memory/Data after Factory Reset on Meizu M2 Note
Q: I have to Hard/ factory reset my Meizu M2 Note phone but I forget to get a Backup before reset. Help me to get my data (Photos, Videos, MP3, PDF Files, Contacts, Whatapps, Viber Messages) from my Meizu M2 Note.
A: you can get your data by using the software. Actually, we have received a lot of emails asking how to do this, so we create a post about Recovering Data after Factory Reset. Also, you can get whatapp’s history. Go to this Link and Find More about recovering.
bootloop/I can’t go to recovery mood/autoboot
Q: I can’t go to recovery mode.
A: Remove the battery and then put it back again. Boot to Recovery by holding Volume Up + Home + Power. Choose “wipe data/factory reset” then select “Yes” after then Select Reboot to System. If you want Step by Step dedicated posts link here
A: Auto boot – maybe the Power switch is defective and is always depressed. Maybe even a new case is pressing on it. So, remove the case. Try to go recovery mode. If not works then install Stock Rom
Stuck at Meizu M2 Note Logo Screen
Q : After reset Meizu M2 Note. I can’t pass the Logo screen. android robot stuck in the screen.
A: You have to Flash Stock Firmware. Click the Link
If this guideline was helpful for you, then please share this “Hard reset Meizu M2 Note” guideline with Facebook and Twitter. Help others to find out this guideline on Facebook. If you have any doubt or any problems, don’t hesitate, feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you and update this post as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.