Flash Stock Rom on Lenovo K5 play
We are going to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader but we also give you all possible Flashing methods and all available Stock firmware to your Lenovo K5 play. Don’t worry If you really want to Flash a Rom to Unbrick, Rollback, Repair, unroot,full system restore then you are in right website. so Flash it. as wel, below the guide, we discuss about errors of flashing Custom / Stock Rom and we offer you possible solutions for those errors.
Read More : Stock Rom vs Custom Rom
you should know these things
♥ You can do this if you want Go back to Official Stock Rom or reinstall Stock firmware.
♥ phone’s pc software does not want to install but phone driver must works on PC without error.
♥ This Stock Rom has to be installed on this model only.
♥ Do this your own risk, If you do any wrong then phone will be damaged. If so, contact us.
♥ If you want to upgrade your Lenovo K5 play then you have to find upgraded Rom – marshmallow,Lollipop,nougat, pie .we provide only Official Rom
Read More :Rooted and Now what?
Install Stock Rom on Lenovo K5 play
Requirement for Flashing Official Firmware/ ROM
♦ USB drivers.
♦ Qualcomm flash image loader
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for your pc
- Download Qualcomm flash image loader and Install it. Click Qualcomm flash image loader and launch this tool.
Download Lenovo K5 play Stock Rom
- Go to this link and choose right Stock Rom file and Download it
Turn off your Device by tapping power button.
- Then connect the device into PC and press volume up or down button.
- when you add firmware file image loader will automatically take the rest of firmware data.
- Read More : Enable OTG (pen) on Lenovo K5 play
Step 6 :
Start Flashing Stock Firmware on Lenovo K5 play
after that, click the download button.
Step 7 :
- The process will take 10 – 15 minitues.
- congratulations now you have successfully flashed your android device using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- Read More : Increase Ram Size on Lenovo K5 play
All Errors and Solutions
Lenovo phone not works after flashing
A : Give it to 5min. because first boot is slow. If not works, then flash it again please go step by step.
Lenovo K5 play stuck at Boot logo or Bootloop
A: Git it to 5min because first boot is Slow. Remove the battery for 60 seconds then insert back. If not works then boot into recovery mood and wipe the data (Hard reset). If not works then Try again to install Stock Rom.
automatically disconnecting during flashing Lenovo phone
plz Try another data cable.
Try to install Drivers again
Try another Computer.
I can’t Flash Stock Rom on Lenovo K5 play
please try again. after done, if does not works then leave a comment with error message.you Had better give us Screenshot.
My phone keep restarting
- It may be your Lenovo K5 play case is pressing on it
- May be, your current Rom is Corrupted or damaged. So you have to Install Stock Rom to Oo your phone. use this post to Flash new Stock Rom. If you can, use different Rom.
So, If this Lenovo phone Flashing guide line was help, then please share this guide line to facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guide line on facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.