Flash Stock Rom on Huawei Ascend Y520
Flash Stock Firmware on Huawei Ascend Y520: we give you all needed files to Flash Stock Rom on Huawei Ascend Y520 and we discuss errors of flashing Stock, custom Rom and we offer you possible solutions for those errors – see below the guide
in this guide, We use dload Method to Flash new Stock Firmware for your Huawei Ascend Y520. to follow dload method, you need a Branded Micro SD card. make sure that SD card is working perfectly.
Before Flash Stock Rom on Huawei Ascend Y520, you should know these things
♥ You can do this if you want to Go back to Custom Rom to Official Stock Rom or reinstall Stock Rom.
♥ This Stock Rom has to be installed on Huawei Ascend Y520 model only.
♥ Do this your own risk, If you do any wrong then the phone will be damaged. If so, try again or contact us.
♥If you want to upgrade your Oppo Find X then you have to find upgraded Rom – marshmallow, Lollipop, nougat, pie .we provide only Official Rom
Install Stock Rom on Huawei Ascend Y520
The requirement for Flashing Official Firmware/ ROM
♦ Battery 50% +
♦ Micro SD memory card
♦ Stock Rom – Download
we recommend you to get full backup before doing this.
Download Official Stock Rom For Huawei Ascend Y520
- Download Huawei Ascend Y520 Stock Rom to Computer. use this link and choose right Stock Rom. (you can do this without a computer)
- Now You can see the Update.app. No Update.app? then Extract the downloaded file and find for update.app
Go to SD card and create New Folder and rename it “Dload”
- Connect your phone to the Computer
- Now, Copy Downloaded Stock Rom and paste it to “SD card/Dload” Folder.
- after copy, turn off your Huawei Ascend Y520 by pressing the power key.
- Note– What is the Stock & Custom Rom? Firmware? Bootloader?
Start Flashing Stock Rom on Huawei Ascend Y520
- Now, press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key together for 8 seconds until the appear update process. normally. the update process takes 5-10min to complete its job.
- Wait patiently till the flashing completes. It may vary from 5-15 minutes depending on the requirement. Do not press any button until it completes.
- The device reboots once the update process is done, wait for the device to restart and it should work properly.
- Congratulations, Now you successfully installed Stock Rom.
- Enable OTG in Huawei Ascend Y520 phone – Need Root
Another way of installing Stock ROM on Huawei Ascend Y520
- Take your phone and Create a new folder on your micro SD and rename it to “dload”
- Now, Copy the Downloaded “UPDATE.APP” (Stock Rom) and past it to the dload folder on DS card,
- The final step is, Go to Settings –> About Phone/Updater –> press “Local Update” to start the flash process.
- Now Choose the download file and the device will be updated with stock ROM.
Errors and Solutions
phone, not works after flashing
Give it to 5min because the first boot is Slow. Remove the battery for 60 seconds then insert it back. (if you can’t, then wait until it switch off) If not works then boot into recovery mood and wipe the data. If not works then Try to Find Rom from an alternative source.
Huawei Ascend Y520 stuck at Boot logo or Bootloop
Give it to 5min because the first boot is Slow. Remove the battery for 60 seconds then insert it back. (if you can’t, then wait until it switches off) If not works then boot into recovery mood and wipe the data. If not works then Try to Find Rom from an alternative source.
Q : progress bar load to middle process but freeze/stuck and then show me a message ‘update failed’
A: Use correct Stock Rom. Use the SD card to create dload.
I can’t Flash Stock Rom on Huawei Ascend Y520
please try again with is a guide. after done, the problem persists then leaves a comment with an error message. Had better give us a Screenshot. (take a photo from other Device)
My phone keep/continuously/auto restarting
- It may be your phone case is pressing on it
- That means your current Rom is Corrupted or damaged. Now you have to Install Stock Rom to ON your phone. use this post to Flash new Stock Rom. If you can, use different Rom.
cust fail Huawei Ascend Y520
try to reset if you can’t then I think that you should find another Stock firmware and try from it However let it start 15mins at least because this is the first boot. After that, if any Problem persists then Try to hard reset and do the Flash again. Or try this Tool
dload: update partition MBR failed
try to reset if you can’t then I think that you should find another Stock firmware and try from it However let it
“writing ‘recovery’… FAILED (remote: size too large)”
getting this error message because your flashing twrp on Oreo. Nougat and Oreo kernels have different partition structure than the previous versions of Android
After Flash Stock Rom, I can’t change the Language
Here are some instructions with pictures to change the language on your smart device from English to any language, Swedish, English, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Chinese (中文), Croatian, Hindi, Telugu, Greek, Bengali, (日本語), Lithuanian, Korean (한국어), Polish, Hebrew, Malay, Norwegian, Thai, Danish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Estonian, Japanese, Latvian, German, Slovenian, Filipino, French, Russian, Catalan, Hungarian, Spanish, Urdu, Italian, Spanish, Finnish, Czech, etc Read More
If this Flashing phone guideline helped, then please share this guideline to Facebook and Twitter. Help others to find out this guideline on Facebook. If you have any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate, feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.