Fixed – Invalid Ext4 Image Error
We are woking on here.. please use this link
In this error, you have to Flash Stock Firmware and PIT File again.
- Download Firmware File you want to instal to your phone. (Go to source)
- install Samsung USB drivers
- Download Odin tool v3.07 or v3.10 and extract that file: Download
- Enable USB Debugging and developer mood on your Samsung phone. by going to Settings> Developer options.
- IF you want to get backup? then get it.
- press (Volume Down+Home+Power) to go Download mood
- connect your Samsung galaxy phone to computer or laptop
- press Volume up key on your phone.. then you can see “added” MSG on Odin tool
- After appear “added MSG”, click the PIT button to select the .pit file that you downloaded.
- after Then click the “PDA/AP” button on Odin tool to add the Stock or custom Rom.
- You must check re-partition
- Now..Click the “START”
- please wait for “PASS” MSG.
- after PASS MSG, your device automatically reboot.
Source – Click
If this guide line was help, then please share this guide line to Facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guide line on facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.