How to reset Samsung Galaxy A9
In the world of smartphones, it’s impossible to ignore the influence of Samsung galaxy phone. I know that you all are agree with me if you use Samsung phone. I don’t think that there is any phone can challenge to Samsung phone Technology. Samsung phones has various versions. In galaxy serious, Samsung grand prime is one of popular phone in throughout the world
as wel as. No one can debt about android. Android smart phones has become one of the most popular Platform throughout the world.However there are some errors and problems also. but all can fix. we dedicated this post to give instructions about safe reset and all methods of performing reset on A920F (Global); A920H, A920M, A920M, A920T
Why I want to Reset Samsung Galaxy A9
- Is your Samsung Galaxy A9 phone is Slow? Is it getting Not responding and or get force stop messages always. then you have to reset your phone.
- If you forget, phone’s unlock password or phone’s pattern lock or If phone gets error messages then you have to reset your phone.
- If your phone is lost, then you have to reset your device remotely. you can do this in your Pc. see below.
- If you want to delete or erase all data from your phone. like your apps, photos, and music,etc
- If you want to get your phone with brand new condition
There are four type of reseting methods.
- Hard Factory Reset – people called this as Factory reset. However, it will delete all thing in your phone. and you can do a Hard reset if you can not switch on your phone or If you want reset your phone Hardly.
- Normal Factory Reset – There is not big deal with Normal reset.However, it will delete all things but not like hard reset. If your phone is slow, then use this. but if any other reason,then use above one
- Remotely Reset – This is new method still and Most of people don’t know about this. in this method, you can reset your phone remotely. you don’t want your phone to reset it. you can do this in your PC,Tab.
- Flash Stock Rom -This is a most advance method. We can fix system errors too. In this, we install system software again onto your phone. above 3 methods only can reset your phone to factory settings in this we install your Stock Rom or Custom Rom
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A9
1.We recommend you to get full back up before doing this. After reset, you will lost all data in your phone.
2.Take your phone and switch off it by pressing power key. (please wait until vibrate)
3.Now press the Power button+Home button +Volume Up button at the same time. until android logo appear
After pressing that Combination, After a few moments, you should be on Below screen and you will be able to access the phone’s boot menu If not, then see the bottom of the post.
Volume Up = go to Up
Volume Down = Go to Down
Power key = enter
Tap the “Wipe data/factory reset” by clicking Volume down and enter.
Now you should be in below screen. Go down (Volume Down) and select (Power key) “YES–delete all user data”
After selecting “YES–delete all user data”,your phone will start reset.Don’t remove your battery during this task. after restart. you will have to set date and time, language and sign into your google account.
Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 (Normal)
Take your phone and go to menu then go to setting. and Find “Backup and Reset”
You can see a below screenshots.
1. If you check it, It will save your WIFI password and apps data.
2.If you want backup, then you must sign to google account
3.Automatically restore the WIFI password and other apps data.
Final Step is, Tap “Reset Device” and it will Reset your phone.
Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 remotely
Go to Android Device Manager and Login to your phone’s google account.
There is a app also
you can see there is options Box. Click “enable Lock and erase” in the Box.
Final Step is, Click “erase” and confirm. it will start to reset your phone.
Also, you can use Android device manage for,
you can ring your phone. phone will start Ring its full Sound
you can lock your phone if it is NOT locked yet.
ADM can change the lock screen of phone.
Flash Stock Rom
Stock ROM is Original ROM/ Official Rom that your phone have. IF you buy a android phone. It have a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is default ROM. Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty
we use Odin tool but we also give you all Flashing methods and all required files and we give you all available Stock Roms for your phone.we have dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms
E:failed to mount
Q : After i reset, there is a error in recovery. How to slow now?
E:failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
can’t mount ‘/data’ (Invalid argument)
E:failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
E:Can’t mount /data/log/recovery_log.txt
A : You had better install your Stock Rom again. because your Rom may be damaged. your phone will not avoid warranty. Stock Rom is official Rom. Go to this Link and Find More.
dm-verity verification failed
Q : I reset my phone Now it give me a error “dm-verity verification failed” How to fix this.
A : your Rom may be damaged So, You had better install your Stock Rom again. your phone will not avoid warranty. Stock Rom is official Rom. Go to this Link and Find More.
After factory reset my phone can’t connect to internet
Q : I resetted my Samsung phone. Now i can’t connect to internet and the sim card wasn’t recognized. I remember that there is a error message “E:failed to mount /preload” During the reset
Error message – “E:failed to mount /preload”
A : If there is not any error MSG then Contact your Network severs provider and ask your Internet settings
A : Try to reset your phone again. If it is failed then try flash a stock Rom. your phone will not avoid warranty. Stock Rom is official Rom. Go to this Link and Find More.
How to Recover Memory/Data after Factory Reset
Q : I have to Hard/ factory reset my Samsung phone but I forget to get Backup before reset. help me to get my data from my phone.
A : you can get your data by using software. Actually, we have received lot of mails asking how to do this, so we create a post about Recovering Data after Factory Reset. also, you can get what apps history. Go to this Link and Find More about recovering.
bootloop/I can’t go to recovery mood/autoboot
Q : I can’t go to recovery mood.
A : Remove the battery and then put it back again. Boot to Recovery by holding Volume Up + Home + Power. Choose “wipe data/factory reset” then select “Yes” after then Select Reboot to System. If you want Step by Step dedicated posts link here
A : Auto boot – may be Power switch is defective and is always depressed. maybe even a new case is pressing on it So, remove the case. try to go recovery mood. If not works then install Stock Rom
stuck at Samsung galaxy Logo Screen
A : Click here – Xda
If this guide line was help for you, then please share this guide line to Facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guide line on Facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to reply. After then we are able to help you and update this post as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.