How to reset Micromax android phone
Micromax is trendy phone now. According to Wikipedia micromax, Founded in March 29, 2000, Delhi, India and there Revenue is 140 billion INR. Today our topic is how to reset Micromax phone. In all android phones, there are two type of resetting methods. One is normal reset. And second is hard reset. We can do normal reset through the phones setting. And hard reset we can do after turn off the phone
You can use this step for these phones-
MICROMAX Canvas Juice 4 Q382, MICROMAX E481 Canvas 5, MICROMAX Doodle 4 Q391, MICROMAX Canvas Tab P666, MICROMAX Bolt D200, MICROMAX Canvas Tab P470, MICROMAX Canvas XL2 A109, MICROMAX Canvas Turbo, Selfie Lens Q345, Canvas Express 4G Q413, Canvas Nitro 3 E 352, MICROMAX AQ5000 Canvas Hue, MICROMAX A106 Unite 2 and all other Micromax devices.
How to Normal reset Micromax phone
- Go to your setting.
- Find “backup and reset”
- If you want your phone’s memory then tik for “Backup
Note – you must sign to Google account for backup your data.
- Tap “reset” then it will start the reset. Wait!
- After it restarts you can use it.
How to Force reset Micromax phone
- Turn off the Micromax phone. By pressing power key
- Hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button (after this, you can see two options listed there.
- Go to “Recovery Mode” by pressing volume up. (volume up is enter button)
- If you see the android logo on your phone, then press the power key.
- And choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pressing Volume buttons.
- Menu key + back key to enter/ confirm.
- Choose this “Yes — delete all user data” and press Menu key + Back key.
Then it will start reset. Please wait. After completed, it will restart. You can use your phone
If you have any problem or any doubt, please ask us. And, if this post helps you then please share this over the facebook twitter and other social Medias. And be sure to bookmark our site.