How to reset meizu android phone
Today our topic is how to reset meizu phone. In meizu android phones, there are two type of resetting methods. One is normal reset. And second is hard reset. We can do normal reset through the phones setting. And hard reset we can do after turn off the phone
You can learn these things in this
How to force/normal reset meizu phone
How to reset meizu phone after many attempt
How to reset meizu phone, it ask PIN number
How to Normal reset meizu phone
- Go to your setting.
- Find “backup and reset”
- If you want your phone’s memory then tik for “Backup
Note – you must sign to Google account for backup your data.
- Tap “reset” then it will start the reset. Wait!
- After it restarts you can use it.
How to Force reset meizu phone
- Turn off the meizu phone.
- Hold and press Volume Up + Power button
- And choose “wipe data/factory reset” by pressing Volume buttons.
- Choose this “Yes — delete all user data” and press power key
Move down=volume down
move up=volume up
select= power key
After phone restarted, you can use your phone.
If not work
Then try this – How to reset android phone from computer
If you have any problem or any doubt regarding this post, please ask us. And, if this post helps you, then share this over the facebook twitter and other social Medias. And be sure to bookmark our site. We are the leading blog in Asia