How to factory reset chuwi tablet
How to factory reset chuwi tablet with pictures- Hi, today our topic is this. Every android device has three different resetting methods. One is normal reset. You may have known that, however we can perform normal reset through the tablet setting. Second method is Force reset/ hard reset, we can do it after turn off the tablet. Final one is force of force method because we are going to reset our tablet by using computer.
How to factory reset my chuwi tablet
Note– before doing this, we recommend you to get back up from your tablet because after performed reset, your memory will be lost permanently
- Go to phone menu and go to setting page.
- Find “Change PC settings”
- Click Update and recovery.
- select “Recovery”.
- select “Remove everything and reinstall Windows”.
- Now it will start resetting so please wait!!
How to Factory reset my chuwi tablet (force method)
- Turn off your chuwi tablet.
- Press and hold “Shift key” If your screen is on-screen keyboard, then tap the Shift key. and “Restart” option and confirm operation
- next page,choose “Troubleshoot”.
- next page , select “Reset your PC ” and tap next
- choose one option – Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- finally select and confirm “Reset”
If not works?
Then try to reset from Computer.
We mention you again, you had better get a back up from your chuwi tablet because after performed reset, your memory will be lost permanently.
Actually there is no point in using tablet without reset knowledge. If you have any problem or doubt please let me know/ comment, then I can help you. If this post helps you please share this post over the facebook twitter and other social Medias. And be sure to bookmark us.