How to factory reset Chinese Teclast tablet
How to factory reset Chinese Teclast tablet- Every smart tablet has three different reset methods. It is same for Teclast tablet. First one is normal reset method. We can perform it through the phone setting. Another one is force reset /hard reset and we can perform it after turn off the phone. And final one is, in this method, we can reset our phone from our computer or our laptop.
How to factory reset my Teclast tablet (normal)
Note- before doing this method, we strongly recommend you to get back up from tablet. Because after performed reset, your memory will be lost permanently
- Go to phone menu and go to setting page.
- Find “backup and reset”
- If you want your memory then only put a tik for Backup option. To do this you have to sign Google account
- Click Factory reset.
- Now it will start resetting so please wait!
After restart, you have to adjust time zone and date.
How to Hard factory reset my Teclast tablet
Move down= Volume down.
Move Up= Volume Up
Enter/Confirm= Power key
- Turn off your tablet. (if you can’t off then remove the battery for 10 sec and replace it )
- Press and hold “Volume Down + Power button” at same time
- select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”
- Select “yes”(100% you want to reset)
- Congratulations! Now Your tablet is ready to use.
If it did not work
Try to reset from computer. We use android developer tool so this is safe
You can use these method for – Teclast X98 3G,TECLAST P80 3G,TECLAST X98 Air III,TECLAST P98 4G Octa-core,TECLAST P80 4G,TECLAST P70 4G
If you have any doubt or any problem please ask us with screen shot then it is convenient for us to help you. If this post help you please share this over the facebook and twitter as a help. As well as be sure to bookmark our site.