How to factory reset HTC one m9+
How to factory reset HTC one m9+ – There are three different methods to reset your HTC one m9+. You may have known, first one is normal reset/soft reset method and we can do it from HTC one m9+ setting page. Another one is Force reset unless hard reset and we can perform it after turned off HTC one m9+. And final one is, resetting from your pc. In this post, we only do force reset. As well as there is an also link for our final method.
Why we have to reset our HTC one m9+
We have to reset our HTC one m9+ when it slows down, injected virus or malware.
How do I factory reset my HTC one m9+
Note- before doing this, we strongly recommend you to get back up from HTC one m9+. Because after performed reset, your memory will be lost permanently
- Go to phone menu and go to setting page.
- Find “backup and reset”
- If you want your data then only put a tik for Backup. To do this you have to sign Google account
- Click Factory reset.
- Now it will start resetting so please wait!!
How to force factory reset my HTC one m9+
Move down= Volume down.
Move Up= Volume Up
Enter/Confirm= Power key
- Turn off your new tablet. (if you can’t switch off then remove the battery for 10 sec and replace it )
- Press and hold “Volume down key and power key “at same time. until it appear 3 android logos
- Go to recovery by taping volume down and press Power button to confirm.
- select ” wipe data/factory reset” and press Power button to confirm.
- next page, select “Yes — delete all user data” and press Power button to confirm.
- Now it will start reset
- after reset, it will restart auto
After completed, before use, you have to adjust time and date
Then try to reset from computer.
Before doing anything please get back up. Because after performed reset once, your memory will be lost permanently
If you have any problem about our post please replies for this then I can help you. If this post helps for you then please share this over Facebook twitter and social Medias and Be sure to bookmark our site.