How to factory reset HTC one m9+
How to factory reset HTC one A9- Today our topic is reset HTC one A9. There are three methods we can find. One is you all are known Normal reset which perform through the HTC one A9 setting. And second one is Force reset and it can perform after turn off the HTC one A9. And final one can perform from computer. In this post we only do force reset.
How to factory reset my HTC one A9 (normal)
Before doing this, we strongly recommend you to get back up from HTC one A9. Because after performed reset your memory will be lost permanently
- Go to phone menu and go to setting page.
- Find “backup and reset”
- If you want your data then only put a tik for Backup. To do this you must have to sign Google account
- Click Factory reset.
- Now it will start resetting so please wait!!
How to Force reset my HTC one A9
- Turn off the your tablet (if you can’t turn off then Remove the battery for 10 second)
- Press and hold “”Power key + Volume Down” at the same time until it appear 3 android logos
- select wipe data /factory reset
- Select, “Yes– Wipe all data”
- Wait 5 – 10 minutes
Move down= Volume down.
Move Up= Volume Up
Enter/Confirm= Power key
If it did not work,
Then, Try to reset your HTC one A9 from your computer. I’m sure it will work because we use android developer tool and it is safe method
Please listen, Performing Tablet reset will permanently delete your all data on HTC one A9– audio, video, pictures. so e sure to get back up before doing this.
If you have any doubt or any problem please comment then we can help you. And please share this post over the facebook twitter and other social Medias. Be sure to bookmark us we have valuable posts. We are the number one fastest growing teaching site in Asia. Thank you for visit our site and come again