How to fix “SD Card was unexpectedly removed”
Hi, Today our guide line focus about “SD Card was unexpectedly removed” error message. Actually this error is disgust because this error message pop up every 2-4minit on our Samsung, HTC, Sony, Google, Nokia, LG, Huwai and other phones and tablet.
But don’t worry we have answer. So go ahead. If you have any doubt or something please let us knows, then we can help you.
- First you have to unmount and remove the SD card from your Tablet/Phone.
- Connect it to your computer or laptop by using SD card adapter.
- Scan SD card by using your antivirus program
- Get back up all SD connect to your PC. (like songs,video,mp3,movies)
- Format the SD card using FAT32 file system.
- Now remove it from computer and insert it to your Phone/Tablet/Note
- Connect your device to computer and move back up content to your SD card memory.
If it does not work or unable to format then try this
Thank you for visit our site. If you have any problem or any doubt, please ask us. Then we can help you. As wel as, please share this on facebook and other social medias sites. And make sure to bookmark us on your web browser.