My phone’s camera “Blank Screen”
How to fix Camera screen black – in this case, we can use 3 solutions. It depending on your phone status.
- NOT RESPONDING –
If your phone is not responding anymore?
Then turn off your phone. Remove the Battery for two minute and turn on the phone.
- CLEAN RAM –
1. Go to Setting.
2. Go to application manager.
3. Go to “RUNNING” Applications.
4. Clean Ram (Depending your phone Cleaning Ram is Deference. may be there is button unless you have to stop one by one)
- Virus Apps – If you Suspect this happen because of installing app. Then
1. Go to setting.
2. Go to Application Manager.
3. View as Download applications.
4. Find that you Suspect application from there and Click it.
5. Click “Uninstall”.
- Any of this does not help you? Then there are two Solution “Soft RESET and HARD RESET”
All these are not help you, then you have one of these problem.
2. Flash is turn off itself
3. Need Update
4. If you use third party camera app? Then it is not capable for your phone’s hardware.
5. Physical damage
6. Phone’s Camera IC might be fatly
fix Samsung galaxy camera blank screen,Samsung S4, blank screen,Black screen,
HTC m8,Grand prime,galaxy ace,Sony j,Sony k,Samsung S6, Samsung S5,HTC,Sony,Samsung,Huawei,LG,Etel,Nokia,Can’t get photo,No screen,
Can’t open camera in my phone,Can’t open camera in my Samsung,Can’t open camera in my Sony,Can’t open camera in my lg,Why my camera display black screen,Why samsung galaxy camera display black screen,