Download Odin and CF Root| Latest Version
- Samsung Odin is a awesome tool to root your Samsung smart phone. (all versions)
- If you use Samsung device then you must be know/familiar with Odin.
- you must install Samsung Odin setup in order to flash, Root or install customs roms to your Samsung galaxy phone/ Samsung galaxy tablets and other android devices.
- Note – You Must know these android Tricks and Tips
- Odin setup tool works with a Windows based PC Only. If you have a Mac or Linux, never mind, you can use Heimdall or the Java version of the Odin.
- There are 10 Odin versions. first choose latest version. If it does not work then choose other version of Odin (see the below)
- Odin_v3.07 – is recoomend for Jelly Bean/KitKat
- Odin3_v3.10.7 – this is the latest version. and It can recommend for Lollipop and Marshmallow
Download Odin and CF root file by one Click
♦ Download CF Root and Odin – Go to chainfire site and find your phone. to find, type CTRL+F same time. There will be Search box in the chrome. and type your phone model and Build ID, you can choose any Android version. After that click “Download” and it will open new page.. Down the page there is a Link to download CF root file. Read – Top 10 Root Apps for Android
♦ Some Cf auto Root.tar files may not be available there at this moment. because they are still testing or updating so please wait.
♦ IF you can’t find phone model then choose other methods like –
♦ If there is not Odin file in Cf root file, Then only Download it below.
If you download latest version of Odin then there is not PDA. there is box called AP. So, Click “AP” and choose CF root (all step are available in the post)
If you are MAC /LINUX user?
Mac and linux uses can use above tool for CF-Root packages, flashing stock firmwares, and other .tar files.